Christmas Delivery Times
All of our orders are sent via Royal Mail Special delivery, for the last posting date to guarantee your order arrives before Christmas, please check with Royal Mail. Please see terms and conditions below.
Royal Mail Special Delivery
- Maggie & Co use Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- As deliveries are sent Special Delivery they will have to be signed for upon receipt.
- All items that have been attempted to be delivered by Royal Mail will be held at the appropriate Royal Mail sorting office for 15 working days, and then returned to Maggie & Co.
- All undelivered returned items will be charged at £8 for the postal cost of redelivery.
- Maggie & Co will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery for reasons beyond our control. Please see Royal Mail for information on what to do should this occur.
- Once goods have been delivered to you they are at your risk and you are liable for their loss or destruction.
Delivery Address Options
You can only specify a delivery address which is different from your billing address if it is your place of work.
Tracking Your Order
To track your order email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Order ID.
- UK Next Day Special Delivery by Royal Mail on orders received before 3 pm (Monday – Thursday, excluding Bank Holidays).
- Orders received on Friday before 3 pm will be delivered on Monday unless a Saturday delivery supplement of £2 is paid.
- Orders received after 3 pm on Friday will be despatched on the next working day.
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays will be despatched on next the working day.
UK Royal Mail Next Day Special Delivery - £8.
Saturday guaranteed delivery supplement - £2
Free collection from Maggie & Co
Europe - £17
Non Europe - £25
Maggie & Co insures each purchase during the time it is in transit until it is delivered to you. We require a signature for any goods delivered, at which point responsibility for your purchased goods passes to you. If you have specified a recipient who is not you for delivery purposes (for example as a gift) then you accept that evidence of a signature by them (or at that delivery address) is evidence of delivery and fulfilment by Maggie & Co and transfer of responsibility in the same way.
Overseas orders are shipped by Royal Mail International Signed for. Minimum delivery charges are £17 per EU delivery address and £25 per non-EU delivery address.
Overseas orders placed before 3pm (GMT) Monday to Friday will be dispatched the same day or the next possible business day for those orders placed thereafter. Please note that this does not include any time taken for customs clearance in countries where goods are subject to local taxes and duties, payable by the customer. Please refer to ‘Duties and Taxes’.
Shipments to most parts of Europe will be delivered within 5 working days, whilst International shipments can take at least 7 working days.
If you are in the UK or EU and are shipping to the UK or EU, prices are shown inclusive of VAT (at the current rate).
Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import duties and taxes. Please see below.
DUTIES AND TAXES
Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import duties and taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply. Customs policies vary widely between countries. Please contact your local customs office for further information.
Clearance processes and duty collection vary depending on the country and the amount of duties applicable. This may delay your delivery, as goods held at customs will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods. Duty payment may need to be confirmed and paid before clearance of the goods/ or pay in cash on delivery of the duties when the courier delivers/ or an invoice will be received by post after the goods are delivered.
Please be aware that if you don’t choose to pay the import taxes we reserve the right to charge any additional costs incurred by maggieandco.co.uk to you.
Local duties and taxes are non-refundable, should you wish to return an item.